By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the most insulting easy final boss you've ever defeated.

themanwithnoname said:
The boss at the end of Gears 2 is pretty easy, as is the boss fight at the end of Fable II, if you wanna even call it that.

I was expecting an epic battle but instead after waiting for him to finish talking he just gets shot by the other guy i forget his name...what a dissapointment that whole game was just so easy...

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
Around the Network

This one is pretty easy itself:

Every Undead type of bosses in any Final Fantasy game, battle goes like this:
- Start battle, enter boss theme song
- Wait until ATB fills for any character
- Open Item Menu, select Phoenix Down
- Use Phoenix Down on Boss = Instant Win -.-

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I thought the final boss in Batman: Arkham Asylum was pretty damn easy to kill. I would say the name, but incase anyone hasn't faced him/her yet, I won't. I thought that some of the earlier bosses were much harder (Poison Ivy for one).

colonel autumn in fallout 3

no idea how to make this properly work

Resistance 2 had a really easy final boss and bowser in pretty much every SNES Mario game.

Around the Network

Errmmm. I really dunno... I guess maybe Galaxy's final Bowser. Though I'm sure I've faced easier ones, just can't think of any right now.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Final boss in Super Mario Brothers.  Just dodge and jump.

Gears 2 comes to mind....should have at least been like the boss in Gears 1, which IMO was challenging....

There's so many other games out there that have easy bosses but that is the most recent one I can think of....

Uncharted DF boss. QTE's lol

Sinclair wasn't as epic as i thought he'd be in DW6: Empires (My own created Bad-Guy Sephiroth-wannabe Character) infact i think when i first fought him, i pwned him in under a min with cristavas!