By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the best game you played this generation so far

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy

360: Bioshock

DS: Pokemon Diamond/New Super Mario Bros.

Great games one and all!

Around the Network

Probably Super Mario Galaxy...but I'm really enjoying Uncharted 2 right now as well

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Far too many console games to choose from. I'll be different and say Advance Wars DS.

MSG4, LBP and uncharted 2.
simply amazing.

drift1990 said:
lestatdark said:
drift1990 said:
lestatdark said:

I love the series, I played all the instalments, from GOW 1 to GOW 2 to GOW Chain of Olympus.

I'm going to get the Ultimate Edition box for GOW III when it releases here in Europe :) 

Hope you have fun with Demon's Souls if you ever get it ;)

yh i love god of war

im felt in love wif  da serious   and i cant wait till gow 3 lol

im trying 2 get into the demo

have you played the demo?

yh i will rent the demon souls

I have been trying to get into the demo as well, but so far no such luck >_<

Though I might be importing the District 9 Blu-Ray next year (I loved that movie + it gives access to the demo), so that will be sorted out ;) 

coool mate

well i jus ordered da gow collection so hopefully shud get my code soon  even im from UK lol

r u from UK?

I haven't ordered the collection, because my PS3 is one of the first models, it has B/C, so I can still play the PS2 GOW's :)

Hopefully you'll get your code very soon!

I'm not from the UK, i'm from Portugal  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
Portal or World of Goo. Hard to decide between the two.

Nice choice... for another indie game I would add Machinarium to... man Im loving that game righ now Shure there are big games like MGS4 and Uncharted out there, but some of these indie games have some amazing stories to tell in an even more impressive way

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The World Ends With You.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

@Cgi-Quality

Silent Hill 4 ?? really ? I love Silent Hill especially 1-2-3 but 4 ? I really had to force me to play it. Ok it can be scary and its pretty disturbing but its just not silent hill especially this burb sounds of the nurses and those stupid tiger. I mean the Idea with the room is pretty cool but somehow its just not Silenthill like.

CGI-Quality said:
Ronster316 said:
CGI-Quality said:
It's gotten tough, but still no game this gen gave me quite the rush that Condemned: Criminal Origins did, at least......not yet.

So: Condemned: Criminal Origins on Xbox 360.

Still Codemned: Criminal origins for you after all this time huh, and still Dead Rising for me. will these 2 games ever be de-throned this gen?

I take it the origional Silent Hill is still your fave game of all time? Did Condemned even come close to taking SH's crown?

I love Dead Rising to bits, but nothing comes close to Shenmue for me, DR is exceptional, but Shenmue is still in a class of its own.

Condemned is up there with SILENT HILLs 2/3/4. The original SILENT HILL, however, is the King still!

The origional Silent Hill is a tremendous game, i can certainly see why it appeals to you so much, undoubtedly a CLASSIC survival horror game

I have enjoyed all four silent hills with a number on the end (1-4) and i think despite the flack it took from the press that Homecoming is a pretty good game too.

MGS4 is the best game this gen for me.