By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the best game you played this generation so far

hi guys

im new on this

my name is Anish but call me Drift

my fav game has to be soo far Uncharted 2

and i cant wait till god of war 3, alan wake, heavy rain, MAG, GT5 and much more

im not really a big of splinter cell i prefer MGS i dunno why lool

so tell my guys what is best game u played so far and what u looking forward for next year?

Around the Network

Despite my massive love for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves...

I would have to say...

Valkyria Chronicles.

Carl2291 said:
Despite my massive love for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves...

I would have to say...

Valkyria Chronicles.

nice

i neva played that  ut i heard a lot of gd stuff about it

Mass Effect, but only slightly more than Oblivion. Then Uncharted 1/2.

CommonMan said:
Mass Effect, but only slightly more than Oblivion. Then Uncharted 1/2.

i mite rent that game

i been hearing a lot stuf about that game

Around the Network

There hasn't been quite as an exciting and amazing of an experience in gaming, this generation, as Demon's Souls is :D

Even though I've yet to play Valkyria Chronicles and Uncharted 2, the only games that ever came close to the same amount of greatness this generation have been Lost Odyssey, Twilight Princess and Final Fantasy Dissidia.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

drift1990 said:
Carl2291 said:

I would have to say...

Valkyria Chronicles.

nice

It's an amazing game.

Loved every second of it.

Carl2291 said:
drift1990 said:
Carl2291 said:

I would have to say...

Valkyria Chronicles.

nice

It's an amazing game.

Loved every second of it.

is it RPG Game

cause im not really a big fan of RPG Mate

lestatdark said:
There hasn't been quite as an exciting and amazing of an experience in gaming, this generation, as Demon's Souls is :D

Even though I've yet to play Valkyria Chronicles and Uncharted 2, the only games that ever came close to the same amount of greatness this generation have been Lost Odyssey, Twilight Princess and Final Fantasy Dissidia.

i heard demon sould is very hard game

drift1990 said:
lestatdark said:

i heard demon sould is very hard game

It is indeed, but as hard as it is, only makes completing it all that much sweeter ;) Plus, it has been quite sometime since I played a game this hard, thus I enjoyed it even more.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"