By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the best game you played this generation so far

Dead Rising.

Best sandbox game this generation.

2nd best sandbox game of all time narrowly losing out to the sublime Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Can't wait for all the new and innovative ways to kill zombies that are gonna be in Dead Rising 2.

2010 is gonna be fantastic for sandbox enthusiasts, Dead Rising 2, Crackdown 2, Mafia 2 and who knows, maybe Saints Row 3........!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Genji: Days of the blade. They really set the scene for what a next gen game should been and I haven't seen it surpassed yet!

Tease.

For me, by far, Killzone 2.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Scruff7 said:

i love killzone 2 i prefer killzone 2 ove cod mw2 i m very dispointed wid cod mw2

kowenicki said:
Mass Effect

i need 2 rent that game lool

Around the Network
drift1990 said:
Scruff7 said:

i love killzone 2 i prefer killzone 2 ove cod mw2 i m very dispointed wid cod mw2

QFT, Loved COD4, but MW2 just missed something that COD4 had. Fortunately, Killzone 2 trumped both.

I'm pretty hyped about MAG and Bad Company 2, they might just drag me off the Killzone 2 servers.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

drift1990 said:
hi guys

im new on this

my name is Anish but call me Drift

my fav game has to be soo far Uncharted 2

and i cant wait till god of war 3, alan wake, heavy rain, MAG, GT5 and much more

im not really a big of splinter cell i prefer MGS i dunno why lool

so tell my guys what is best game u played so far and what u looking forward for next year?

5 favorite games in order

#1 Uncharted 2

Fallout 3

COD:MW

Super Stardust HD

Tiger Woods Wii

Scruff7 said:
drift1990 said:
Scruff7 said:

QFT, Loved COD4, but MW2 just missed something that COD4 had. Fortunately, Killzone 2 trumped both.

I'm pretty hyped about MAG and Bad Company 2, they might just drag me off the Killzone 2 servers.

i got battlefeid beta  and i love it

and i cant wait for mag

whats ur PSN??

Blacksaber said:
I would have to say Professor Layton and The Curious Village.

This!

CGI-Quality said:
It's gotten tough, but still no game this gen gave me quite the rush that Condemned: Criminal Origins did, at least......not yet.

So: Condemned: Criminal Origins on Xbox 360.

Still Codemned: Criminal origins for you after all this time huh, and still Dead Rising for me. will these 2 games ever be de-throned this gen?

I take it the origional Silent Hill is still your fave game of all time? Did Condemned even come close to taking SH's crown?

I love Dead Rising to bits, but nothing comes close to Shenmue for me, DR is exceptional, but Shenmue is still in a class of its own.