Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the best game you played this generation so far

@Cgi-Quality

Silent Hill 4 ?? really ? I love Silent Hill especially 1-2-3 but 4 ? I really had to force me to play it. Ok it can be scary and its pretty disturbing but its just not silent hill especially this burb sounds of the nurses and those stupid tiger. I mean the Idea with the room is pretty cool but somehow its just not Silenthill like.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Ronster316 said:
CGI-Quality said:
It's gotten tough, but still no game this gen gave me quite the rush that Condemned: Criminal Origins did, at least......not yet.

So: Condemned: Criminal Origins on Xbox 360.

Still Codemned: Criminal origins for you after all this time huh, and still Dead Rising for me. will these 2 games ever be de-throned this gen?

I take it the origional Silent Hill is still your fave game of all time? Did Condemned even come close to taking SH's crown?

I love Dead Rising to bits, but nothing comes close to Shenmue for me, DR is exceptional, but Shenmue is still in a class of its own.

Condemned is up there with SILENT HILLs 2/3/4. The original SILENT HILL, however, is the King still!

The origional Silent Hill is a tremendous game, i can certainly see why it appeals to you so much, undoubtedly a CLASSIC survival horror game

I have enjoyed all four silent hills with a number on the end (1-4) and i think despite the flack it took from the press that Homecoming is a pretty good game too.

MGS4 is the best game this gen for me.

Best game i played this gen would have to be uncharted 1, i would say uncharted 2 had i played that one 1st though.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

It was MGS 4 until Uncharted 2 came out.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles. After that Lost Odyssey and Fallout 3.

lestatdark said:
drift1990 said:
lestatdark said:
drift1990 said:
lestatdark said:

I love the series, I played all the instalments, from GOW 1 to GOW 2 to GOW Chain of Olympus.

I'm going to get the Ultimate Edition box for GOW III when it releases here in Europe :) 

Hope you have fun with Demon's Souls if you ever get it ;)

yh i love god of war

im felt in love wif  da serious   and i cant wait till gow 3 lol

im trying 2 get into the demo

have you played the demo?

yh i will rent the demon souls

I have been trying to get into the demo as well, but so far no such luck >_<

Though I might be importing the District 9 Blu-Ray next year (I loved that movie + it gives access to the demo), so that will be sorted out ;) 

coool mate

well i jus ordered da gow collection so hopefully shud get my code soon  even im from UK lol

r u from UK?

I haven't ordered the collection, because my PS3 is one of the first models, it has B/C, so I can still play the PS2 GOW's :)

Hopefully you'll get your code very soon!

I'm not from the UK, i'm from Portugal  

cool

same i got the 1st model but im dyin 2 play the demo  so i got the collection

uncharted 2 and phantasy star universe and god of war collection and killzone 2

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Almost forgot, look to the sig for most anticipated.

drift1990 said:

cool

same i got the 1st model but im dyin 2 play the demo  so i got the collection

Hope you have fun with the demo when you get it :) 

I only heard good things from it so far, and the live feeds i've seen are astounding xD

I need to do that Helios Head-Ripping on my TV, that will be a legendary moment :P  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"