Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the best game you played this generation so far

CGI-Quality said:
Almost forgot, look to the sig for most anticipated.

yh i cant wait for heavy rain   it looks awesome 

day1  buy

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
drift1990 said:

cool

same i got the 1st model but im dyin 2 play the demo  so i got the collection

Hope you have fun with the demo when you get it :) 

I only heard good things from it so far, and the live feeds i've seen are astounding xD

I need to do that Helios Head-Ripping on my TV, that will be a legendary moment :P  

yh yh  thats the main reason i wonna play the demo loo

why every keep complainin about gow3 graphics    i think it looks awesome

drift1990 said:
lestatdark said:
drift1990 said:

cool

same i got the 1st model but im dyin 2 play the demo  so i got the collection

Hope you have fun with the demo when you get it :) 

I only heard good things from it so far, and the live feeds i've seen are astounding xD

I need to do that Helios Head-Ripping on my TV, that will be a legendary moment :P  

yh yh  thats the main reason i wonna play the demo loo

why every keep complainin about gow3 graphics    i think it looks awesome

Can't say much, because I haven't played it obviously, but from what I've seen they look simply amazing, and people who have played the demo have already atested to that. I think when it releases in march it will look even better :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Wii: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

PC: Borderlands.

I'd have to go with

Dead Rising (360)
WiiSports Resort (Wii)

Why? 2 of the very, very few games that couldn't be done last generation. Graphics aside, most of this generation hasn't done anything that couldn't be done last generation.

Around the Network

Grr thinking back there are so many games I dont want to leave out. So honorable mentions
Resistance 1, Warhawk, infamous, killzone2, Uncharted, MW2 and LBP

The winners are

Multiplayer: CoD4
Singleplayer: Uncharted 2

most hyped game for: Twisted Metal PS3

My Real Redneck friends

I only got to play New Super Mario Bros. Wii for a few hours the other day, but it was one of the best gaming experiences I have ever had.

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2011 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 - Borderlands 2
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

Im surprised that there isnt a uninamous vote for MGS4, must be more 360 ownders on this site than before (jokes)

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

best game of this gen? uh, probably left 4 dead. I've had so much fun playing versus in that game, and played it more than any other game this gen. Somewhat suprising that I've picked L4D but it's the game that I could always come back to when I had no other game to play.

Dead Space is probably the runner-up.

EDIT: completely forgot about Mass Effect. That would be my runner-up (instead of Dead Space).

-ku- said:
Im surprised that there isnt a uninamous vote for MGS4, must be more 360 ownders on this site than before (jokes)

lool haha

so whats ur fav game this generation so far?