By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Trilogy $19.99

i cant find Metroid Prime Trilogy anywhere here in Australia.. i know its released i just cant find it... i want to play them because i never played all of the prime series

Around the Network

That is an unbelievable deal, one of my nephews are now getting this for their birthday.

wow, I said I wasn't going to buy any more games, but I can't possibly pass this up.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I can't justify it because I have all three games -- but gosh I wish I had not spent $50 on Metroid Prime 3 at release. Oh the price of being an early adopter.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

definitely buying this tomorrow when i take my sister to work. there is a best buy near her job. i will slide in grab a copy and add to my collection and i will also be looking for tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world also!

metroid prime trilogy- $20
tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world- $15

$35 total!

thanks for the heads up dudes

sent via PC

Around the Network
Stephlereff said:
Khuutra said:
Stephlereff said:

You guys are lucky,that game can't even be sold in stores around here because of the law.

What the Hell sort of law in Quebec prevents this from being sold?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_the_French_Language

Back in the day, supposedly the Montreal Gazette (the English language newspaper in the city) would run a daily graphic of how many jobs Bill 101 cost the province.

I remember day-tripping to Montreal a couple of decades ago. I would ask a question using my high school French and I would get responses back in English.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

awesome price for such a classic series. hope it sold great because of this.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Buying tomorrow.

What a deal!

The website says it is on backorder right now though. What to do...what to do...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

That deal... is epic!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."