By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Trilogy $19.99

I'm not following that french canadian charter law at all.  someone provided a link earlier and this is a line out of it directed at video games.   You may not have the same best buy deal in canada but I don't see how this "charter" prohibits metroid trilogy,  or any game for that matter from being sold there.

"Catalogues, brochures, folders, commercial directories and other such publications, as well as computer software, must be in the official language. In the case of video games, although the game software itself is exempt from the provisions in the Charter, through a written agreement rather than Charter legislation, the software will eventually be required to be sold in French if a French version exists in another part of the world."

If there is a french version avail..then why would it not be avail there? heck, all of the back of my wii game boxes have gd french all over them.../shrug   get the hell outta Quebec laff

Around the Network
hYpnochronic said:

This week only, at BEST BUY. 

dammit only in US mannnn!!! XD

Whoa that deal's insane.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Killer deal. Also tales of symphonia for 15.00 is a fucking fantastic deal.

Anything else really cheap ... maybe something that I don't own?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

Looks like it has been selling out pretty quickly in a lot of places.  When I first saw it for $19.99, it was in stock at every store within a two-hundred mile radius (according to Best Buy's website), but I just checked a minute ago, and it looks like it's now out of stock all over.

Even Amazon has been sold out for about a week or more. As a Metroid fanatic, it cheers me up to know a lot of people will able to play this come Christmas morning.

The Metroid Prime series is so good, (I have 1 and 3) too bad I just got an xbox and Ive been playing a lot of shooters, I just dont have time for metroid

mike_intellivision said:
Anything else really cheap ... maybe something that I don't own?

No More Heroes is only $70.69 on Amazon.   That's quite the deal.

well i didn't give up so i price matched at walmart and found 4 copies of metroid prime trilogy there. i asked the cashier for a price match he did it and walked out of walmart with metroid prime trilogy for $20! ha awesome!

sent via PC

xlost4 said:
well i didn't give up so i price matched at walmart and found 4 copies of metroid prime trilogy there. i asked the cashier for a price match he did it and walked out of walmart with metroid prime trilogy for $20! ha awesome!

sent via PC

Yeah if your Best Buy doesn't have it, grab their sunday ad and price match elsewhere.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d