By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Trilogy $19.99

Stephlereff said:
Khuutra said:
Stephlereff said:

You guys are lucky,that game can't even be sold in stores around here because of the law.

What the Hell sort of law in Quebec prevents this from being sold?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_the_French_Language

Oh man, that's why I couldn't find it in any big stores!!!

I did find the game at a local game store though (Spoutnik, if you know what that is).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Epic deal I just ordered it for ordered pickup I will pick it up tomorow.

^_^

Siko1989 said:
i cant find Metroid Prime Trilogy anywhere here in Australia.. i know its released i just cant find it... i want to play them because i never played all of the prime series

Hey mate, where in Oz do you live?  EB in Brisbane claims they have it in stock in several stores, but JB is out.  I can't say for sure at the moment but I've often found K-Mart/Target/Big-W good places to look for core games that are out of stock in the game stores.  They are big enough that they will always order a few copies of all the major games but because most gamers don't seem to shop there, those few copies can sit untouched for months.

Thanks for the tip. I've been trying to avoid purchasing new games and to work through my backlog instead, but I can't miss this.

Once again, thank you for posting these fantastic deals.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Buying tomorrow.

Was sold out at my local Best Buy. They didn't have any in stock.

I just went to GameStop and bought for 50 and got some component cables for my Wii as well. 

wow i did get tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world (wii) for $15. but i could not find metroid prime: trilogy! I might check one more best buy and if i can't find any then i will just wait for gamestop to lower it or find a used copy of the game. but to think on what you get with the package its certainly worth the full fledge price.

sent via PC

That's a good price for a quality pack.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I got it yesterday at Best Buy. They had it listed on the shelves as $50, but it rang up as $20. It's amazing how gorgeous the graphics in Metroid Prime and Echoes still look. They used some clever tricks to make the graphics look so good that I've never noticed before..

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Best Buy = waste of time. They sell out pretty quick or not in stock.