By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X'mas Casualities? NSMB Wii and Cabella's 2010 sold out in some places.

susymar said:
People don't get pseudo happy hunting animals in real life, they even have to do that in gaming.

that's sick and sad.

What's sick about hunting?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Take 2 said retailers were ordering less games than expected for Christmas, presumably because of the recession. I don't know if it's just with Take 2's games, but it could be part of the problem.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

palancas7 said:

Just Dance stormed to number 1 on Amazon.co.uk and.... it's now sold out. O_O (it just came out ffs)
What the hell is going on?

It's n.2 in France right now and getting 5 stars user reviews everywhere. Sleeper hit? O_o

I've gotten this one for my sis, she loved We Cheer and I guess she is going to like this one also.

The only problem with these games are the songs... though with few exceptions in each playlist.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Is Sarah Palin on the Cabella game's cover or something?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Is Sarah Palin on the Cabella game's cover or something?

Haha. Perhaps people are buying it to shoot the cover then?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
susymar said:
People don't get pseudo happy hunting animals in real life, they even have to do that in gaming.

that's sick and sad.

What's sick about hunting?

It's cruel and evil and murder!

*Goes back to eating his beef, bacon, and ham sandwhich*

I love how people dismiss hunting as evil and cruel, "progressive" and "open minded" thinking at its finest.

Personally, I'd rather eat hunted meat than factory-farmed meat, assuming the hunt was ecologically responsible, of course. The animal's death may have been a little more brutal, but at least it lived free. Some of those factory farming practices are downright disgusting and unsanitary.

As soon as they figure out how to make tasty and economical vat-grown meat, I'll switch to that in a heartbeat.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

if people can't find copies of nsmbwii, it'll just mean there will be tons of sells in january as well.

kinda like wii in january 09.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

I just did a search of the Walmart areas and most of the stores are sold out of Mario Brothers. Out of 20 stores in a 41 mile radius here is the break down. 7 in stock and 13 out of stock. I am in Northeast Ohio so its a pretty big area. It seems that Mario could be a huge seller this Christmas.