By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X'mas Casualities? NSMB Wii and Cabella's 2010 sold out in some places.

Its not shovelware is it?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Its not shovelware is it?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/103/1032627p1.html 7/10

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I'vs never heard of Cabella... anyway good for both

I actually saw advertising for Cabella all the time.

Those "gems" wii owners don't buy? no ads.

looks like garbage, eh but some disagree XD

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
ph4nt said:
I actually saw advertising for Cabella all the time.

Those "gems" wii owners don't buy? no ads.

This ^

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bazmeistergen said:
amp316 said:
Is Sarah Palin on the Cabella game's cover or something?

Haha. Perhaps people are buying it to shoot the cover then?

Let's try to keep it clean.  Minors hang out on this site.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

cabella's is selling from $108 on amazon, it has almost dropped out of the top 100 because of it. It is clearly heavily supply constrained, i'm sure retailers didn't expect it to be that big, don't think we did either. NSMB wii went from #1 to #9 and new copies are from $69, i'm sure it's supply constrained too.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Gamestop is now sold out of Cabella:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75562

My fellow americans ... it's just a cheap rifle with a game about killing animals. (most of them non-edible animals) C'mon!!!!

Remember, SOLD OUT means the place/site has sold all its stock.

With NSMBWii, I would think they would taken a large stock.
With Cabela's 2010, it might be the result of a low order
(of course, since Cabela's Stores are tourist attractions -- it may very well be selling like gangbusters).

Mike from Morgantown

PS -- How good is the Just Dance game that got sold out in the UK?

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV