By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X'mas Casualities? NSMB Wii and Cabella's 2010 sold out in some places.

susymar said:
People don't get pseudo happy hunting animals in real life, they even have to do that in gaming.

that's sick and sad.

Maybe is the spiritual sequel to Duck Hunt.

Around the Network

Mario Kart Wii also saw sellouts throughout 2008. Supply wasn't really plentiful until about a year after launch.

It's all about the plastics.

Wii Fit: Special plastic board.

Mario Kart Wii: Special plastic wheel.

NSMBW: Special plastic box.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

The price for used has already gone up $10, wow!

I finally got to play NSMBWii for an hour today with 3 players. Yelling and screaming were involved.

susymar said:
People don't get pseudo happy hunting animals in real life, they even have to do that in gaming.

that's sick and sad.

I enjoy ripping those 8-bit ducks apart on my NES.  Does that make me a vicious murderer?

Around the Network

check out amazon guys, amazon is sold out of NSMB wii and other sellers on amazon are selling it $64 new on amazon, used copies from $58.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
check out amazon guys, amazon is sold out of NSMB wii and other sellers on amazon are selling it $64 new on amazon, used copies from $58.

How are there used copies of NSMB Wii already?

it has been out long enough, not a game i would ever sell but somebody is going to.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

apparently metroid prime triology is sold out now too
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=107191

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Proof that hillbillies love them some huntin' and some Wii.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d