By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Uncharted 2!!!!

Vgchartz score--9.55

Gamerankings score--96.03%

Highest score was 10, lowest was 8.5

Around the Network

It beat MGS4 by 0.03

Wowza!

HOLY BATMAN!

Great score for a great game, and now the BEST game this gen according to VGC users!

Let's stop the contest here so no other game can beat it, except maybe GOW3 and TLG

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

CGI-Quality said:
I am curious, why does this thread seem like it's taking forever. Have you upped the time on how long the voting lasts yo_john?

QFF...now you cant edit it CGI *insert evil laugh here*

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

CGI-Quality said:
I am curious, why does this thread seem like it's taking forever. Have you upped the time on how long the voting lasts yo_john?

I actually just got done updating it.  And I just count it up whenever I have time to.  Uncharted 2 did probably have the longest voting period though...

Around the Network

QUICK, somebody lock this thread before a sub-9.55 vote comes in!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
Barozi said:

It's a really nice game although I was being told that the game will improve significantly after chapter 4 or 5.
However I didn't notice that....

My score: 9.2

+ graphics (very good and sometimes even fantastic, better AA is still missing here and there)
+ platforming
+ guns
+ lovely characters
+ nice bonus features to unlock later on
+ multiplayer (although they could have made a real offline co-op mode)
+ story

- Shooting mechanics still aren't top notch Huh? I thought the shooting was awesome!
- frustrating moments (enemies spawning in front of you, unfair level layout in some parts etc.) Never happened to me (Except multiplayer where it happens every now and then)
- armored guy with shotgun is a stupid motherf*cker lol Gotta shoot it in the head :p
- sometimes weird camera angle I thought the camera angle were really good and I'm sure they gave it a very particular attention because those are the kinds of details that made the game so interactive and so Hollywood-style
- rather bad boss fight True
- AI partner is pretty useless in gun fights (well at least they catch the attention of the enemies) I actually think the exact contrary! They were always taking my kills!

Overall they added some good improvements, but also some new flaws.ws.

My take

Tactic thief!

I'm like Sony!

And you're Nintendo

lol

CGI-Quality said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
CGI-Quality said:

QFF...now you cant edit it CGI *insert evil laugh here*

@ yo_john: You're pulling a Metacritic on us, just waiting for some BAD score to add......Boo..............

Damn i've been found out!!! :P

Valkyria Chronicles can take out this bad boy. Who's gonna give VC a below 9 score eh? I'll smash ya if you do! Not that I condone voter intimidation of coure.

And it'll get 10s for sure, but not from me, I don't do 10's as a matter of principle. 9.5 is my score for VC. VC = GOTG for me so far. OK I haven't played Among Thieves yet, but I really don't think it will knock VC of my personal pedestal.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

BTW with guardians you have to use the crossbow.