By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Uncharted 2!!!!

Pros:

• The game looks gorgeous in every way.
  • Gameplay works well: shooting is good, and I like platforming and solving small puzzles.
  • Storyline is pretty interesting.
  • Every bit of sounds, be it voice acting, music, or sounds effects, is good or acceptable at least.
  • Multiplayer is a nice addition.

Cons:

• While the game itself feels long enough, the storyline feels too short.
  • Multiplayer isn't exactly deep.
  • The end, overall, is a bit disappointing, somehow.
  • There could've been more stealth moments, as well as platforming and puzzles. Not a major complaint though.

Overall, I enjoyed the game very much and I'll give it a 9/10 now.

Around the Network

Nothing below 8.5/10.

Wow.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

9/10 very fun game.

+ visuals are AMAZING!
+ Gameplay is fun and exciting
+ Story is fairly interesting

- Idk why but i just cant seem to get into the MP. So thats my only negative.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

10 xD

CGI-Quality said:
Kantor said:
Nothing below 8.5/10.

Wow.

Although you may have just jinxed it, , it doesn't deserve anything that low. It really is a gaming phenomenon. Rarely do games come along and feel like Uncharted 2.

I agree completely.

But it's still scary how nobody thinks it's less than an 8.5. In a good way.

No complaints here.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

*blushing*

I haven't played it yet.

Decided to go through Drakes Fortune first. I wasn't expecting much since everyone was saying that Among Thieves was SO much better, but I just have to say that I'm BLOWN AWAY. Some of the most beautiful environments I've ever seen.

In a week or so I'll get U2. I'm really hyped for it now.

Good times.

:)

The game, in my opinion, was good. Very entertaining, fun gameplay, good story, good visuals. But the hype really ruined it, People on this site (and others) hyped this game so much I couldn't help but get caught up in it (which is why i borrowed my friends PS3 to play it). It didn't live up to the hype, it was good but not THAT good. People acted like it was gods gift to gaming, I thought it was more of a good sequel to a good game.

Street Fighter IV got 9.4 because NO ONE voted for the game....
thats why the game is rated so high....

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I would give Uncharted 2 a 10,
I have played through this game 2 times, and im on my 3rd time , mixed in with some online multiplayer which was even better then i thought. I have not played the coop yet but i will. Why I give this game a 10 is they way they mixed the shooting , with puzzles , and cinematics was superb. Levels like the train were so much fun. also the A. I . was very good. they mixed in there more weapons and stealth moves, great mixture to keep you on your toes and not wanting to quiet the whole time. In my opinion the best single player campaign out. and multiplayer very good also. Naughty Dog did a sensational job. I look forward to there next project.

10 my game of the year loved everymoment. and all modes.
graphics are one the best this gen along with kz2 but kz2 didn't have nice story.