By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Uncharted 2!!!!

definitely a 9.6 my only complaint is ur friend AI playing through on normal there fine but on hard they get in your way and sometimes push you out of cover

Around the Network

It's a really nice game although I was being told that the game will improve significantly after chapter 4 or 5.
However I didn't notice that....

My score: 9.2

+ graphics (very good and sometimes even fantastic, better AA is still missing here and there)
+ platforming
+ guns
+ lovely characters
+ nice bonus features to unlock later on
+ multiplayer (although they could have made a real offline co-op mode)
+ story

- Shooting mechanics still aren't top notch
- frustrating moments (enemies spawning in front of you, unfair level layout in some parts etc.)
- armored guy with shotgun is a stupid motherf*cker
- sometimes weird camera angle
- rather bad boss fight
- AI partner is pretty useless in gun fights (well at least they catch the attention of the enemies)

Overall they added some good improvements, but also some new flaws.

Doublepost

sry :'(

coolestguyever said:
Umm can I give it a 15 out of 10? It's that effing good.

Do I even need to explain? Just read every other post.

No, no game will ever be better than perfect, Its just not possible.

Hurry up and close it, before somebody posts a bad score!

Seriously, it's been open for like a WEEK now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

10 for everything but the point that i didnt get soo addicted to it id give it a 9.3

Ghazi4 said:
10 for everything but the point that i didnt get soo addicted to it id give it a 9.3

Wait, what?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

+Gorgeous graphics
+Nice story
+Great cutscenes
+Fun co-op
+Beautiful music
+Lots of extras
+Chloe's ass!

-Cover system is sometimes annoying
-Stealth could be better
-Story's really similar to the first one

Barozi said:

It's a really nice game although I was being told that the game will improve significantly after chapter 4 or 5.

+ graphics (very good and sometimes even fantastic, better AA is still missing here and there)
+ platforming
+ guns
+ lovely characters
+ story

- Shooting mechanics still aren't top notch Huh? I thought the shooting was awesome!
- frustrating moments (enemies spawning in front of you, unfair level layout in some parts etc.) Never happened to me (Except multiplayer where it happens every now and then)
- armored guy with shotgun is a stupid motherf*cker lol Gotta shoot it in the head :p
- sometimes weird camera angle I thought the camera angle were really good and I'm sure they gave it a very particular attention because those are the kinds of details that made the game so interactive and so Hollywood-style
- rather bad boss fight True
- AI partner is pretty useless in gun fights (well at least they catch the attention of the enemies) I actually think the exact contrary! They were always taking my kills!

Overall they added some good improvements, but also some new flaws.ws.

My take

Boutros said:
Barozi said:

+ platforming
+ guns
+ lovely characters
+ story

- Shooting mechanics still aren't top notch Huh? I thought the shooting was awesome!
- frustrating moments (enemies spawning in front of you, unfair level layout in some parts etc.) Never happened to me (Except multiplayer where it happens every now and then)
- armored guy with shotgun is a stupid motherf*cker lol Gotta shoot it in the head :p
- sometimes weird camera angle I thought the camera angle were really good and I'm sure they gave it a very particular attention because those are the kinds of details that made the game so interactive and so Hollywood-style
- rather bad boss fight True
- AI partner is pretty useless in gun fights (well at least they catch the attention of the enemies) I actually think the exact contrary! They were always taking my kills!

Overall they added some good improvements, but also some new flaws.ws.

My take

I have never seen any of my AI partners killing even one enemy. Oh wait I did. I saw it once, pretty much at the end of the game.

The shooting in Gears is better and IMO the best available for TPS. Uncharted does it well, but they're still some flaws with aiming/hitboxes.

The heavy armored guy simply takes too much hits. Approx. 7 headshots with the pistol until his helmets flies off and then 2 or 3 extra headshots until he dies..... He also only needs to hit you once from far away and you're almost bleeding to death. Totally overpowered for a guy that appears so often in the game.

It happened to me that I came into a new empty room and suddenly 5 enemies spawned around me. => not fun

Example for unfair level layout: tank scene. => Not fun, hated that chapter.

Nathan misses some easy jumps. Such stuff happens in almost every platforming game, but still: => not fun