By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got NSMB Wii and you don't. lol.

tuoyo said:
I don't understand why this game would be out in Australia before the rest of the world. What's the logic behind that?

Jeeze mate...it's to make up for the fact that we australians aren't as handsome as those 2 blokes in the photo's!

Around the Network
tuoyo said:
I don't understand why this game would be out in Australia before the rest of the world. What's the logic behind that?

We learn not to question such fortune as it doesn't come our way that often, in fact quite the opposite.

OT: I could have bought the game yesterday, or the day before or the day before that but i was busy. I'll get around to it at one point though :)

@Rath: to dilute the ridiculously high and ever growing Kiwi population in this country:P ?

Ha ha I'll get it.......... NOOOOOOOO.... see my sig... by the way who are you the tall one or the nerdy one

Who's who in that photo? both good looking chaps like the game case :)

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

puffy said:
Rath said:
burgerstein said:
This thread needs more Australians.

I can think of no situation where more Australians would be an advantage.

That's true, we're always in the top four countries for medals in the Olympics yet we have a population of only 21 million. More Aussies would just make everyone else in this thread look bad, just like in the Olympics.

Lies...

2008 - 6th!!

Also your Winter Olympic performance is 6 medals over the period of 22 Olympic events.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

You might have the game already, but the red spine is apalling and that's all that really matters.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

aragod said:
puffy said:
Rath said:
burgerstein said:

That's true, we're always in the top four countries for medals in the Olympics yet we have a population of only 21 million. More Aussies would just make everyone else in this thread look bad, just like in the Olympics.

Lies...

2008 - 6th!!

Also your Winter Olympic performance is 6 medals over the period of 22 Olympic events.

Yes, but we won this one, probably the most epic Winter Olympic gold medal victory ever.

The one on the left is Mario and the one on the right is definitely Luigi.

hsrob said:
aragod said:
puffy said:
Rath said:
burgerstein said:

Lies...

2008 - 6th!!

Yes, but we won this one, probably the most epic Winter Olympic gold medal victory ever.

Rofl I whitedraw all my previous objections, your nation is really something else :D

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

amp316 said:
You might have the game already, but the red spine is apalling and that's all that really matters.

hahaha, amp316 ♥

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.