By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got NSMB Wii and you don't. lol.

*gets sad that I won't get it till christmas* Oh well I'll get Metroid Prime Triolgy til then

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I got it yesterday..Thats why i wasn't posting much on VGC..I won't be posting at least until end of december and then i will start posting 1 post per day...muhahah bye off to play mario!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

hey i live in mexico and gameplanet had it like in friday lol but i didnt get it i got COD MW Reflex insstead, ill wait until christmas , ohh yeahh and you guys look waay waaaaaaaaaaayy too nerdy, get laid or something

I'm getting it later today. I'm late to the party, it seems

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

^^yes you are!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

I'm the PR Manager here at VGChartz. We get FREE games before they are released every week for review purposes.<./thread>

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:

I'm the PR Manager here at VGChartz. We get FREE games before they are released every week for review purposes.<./thread>

And IIIII help!

(aah, Sidekicks commercials...)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
izaaz101 said:
YesWiiCan said:
Joelcool7 said:
puffy said:
Rath said:
burgerstein said:
This thread needs more Australians.

I can think of no situation where more Australians would be an advantage.

That's true, we're always in the top four countries for medals in the Olympics yet we have a population of only 21 million. More Aussies would just make everyone else in this thread look bad, just like in the Olympics.

Lets see how you Australians do against us Canadians at the 2010 Winter Olympic's Mwahahaha Crikey!

USA >> Canada + Australia

Yes, the average American is larger than an average Canadian and an average Australian put together - I don't know what that has to do with anything here though.........

And lucky you sir..........but why are you here gloating over us unfortunate people instead of playing it?

Precisely why we'll go faster down the hill!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

puffy said:
Rath said:
burgerstein said:
This thread needs more Australians.

I can think of no situation where more Australians would be an advantage.

That's true, we're always in the top four countries for medals in the Olympics yet we have a population of only 21 million. More Aussies would just make everyone else in this thread look bad, just like in the Olympics.

http://users.skynet.be/hermandw/olymp/reloly.html

Unfortunately New Zealand is even better at that than you guys =P

wow dont post pics like that, you could give people heart attacks. (Im not on about the pic of the game btw)