By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got NSMB Wii and you don't. lol.

RolStoppable said:
puffy said:
@Angrypoolman: I've had it for 3 days and have beaten the final boss. Do you see me making a thread about it?

You sound jealous because it wasn't you who had this brilliant idea.

You sound jealous that I have the game.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
puffy said:
RolStoppable said:
puffy said:
@Angrypoolman: I've had it for 3 days and have beaten the final boss. Do you see me making a thread about it?

You sound jealous because it wasn't you who had this brilliant idea.

You sound jealous that I have the game.

I am. I even changed the country in my profile to Australia, but I still didn't get the game yet. The internet failed me.

You always wished you were Australian, admit it xD

Edit: Seeing that second picture actually makes me feel like I shouldn't spend so much time on this website :P

ya'll are a couple of cool cats, ya'll are. yup. cooooool cats.

But I've had it for a week :D

This thread needs more Australians.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

I'll have it in about 12 hours so I don't really care. If someone had Metroid Other M or Dragon Quest X, THEN I'd be mad.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

That would be unpossible! They haven't turned gold yet.

Sorry I've only been playing it for a week. But yeah OMG I'M SO JEALOUS!!!

woa weird a red game case, that is gonna look off in my collection

but i guess i have metroid trilogy, just haven' put it in shelf yet with other games since been playing it, so that probably looks wierd next to all the white cases too

you guys shouldn't be wasting time with nsmbwii when you could be competing in Worlds Next Top Model!!!