By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got NSMB Wii and you don't. lol.

wow this thread blew up. i must be pretty popular now. lol.

well now it looks like all you guys have the game so im not special anymore.

Around the Network

^^of course you aren't

j/k! :p

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

So I just got the game, and yet I am forced to sit here at my laptop with NSMB taunting me while I finish my homework >.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
So I just got the game, and yet I am forced to sit here at my laptop with NSMB taunting me while I finish my homework >.<

I know i have a test tomorrow and i have to do good otherwise i m gonna be so mad so right now nsmbwii is taunting me..and i am trying to resist but ughhh

oh watever i m just gonna go play

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

I've got it, and am quite charmed by the color and sound. Not so much by the difficulty, or by the number of stages per world, but i've only seen 1 &2 so far, so that could go another way

It's certainly a little bit harder than NSMB, at least from this juncture.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I have the game.

And on that note, see ya suckers!

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Now I have it too!!

So, yeah...

I have it. I love it.

Eat it!

Pixel Art can be fun.

axumblade said:
BTW, I love the game as well. Great elements of SMB3 and NSMB combined to make an awesome game. I'm just tired of people jumping on my head and making me fall off the level. >:/

Yah thats the most annoying part of multiplayer, people don't stop jumping on your head or pushing you into Thwamps or off the edges of cliffs!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Bought my copy today!! Oh yeah!!