By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfe 2 Graphics. Give it a rest. It's awesome.

@theproff60 very good argument. I will enjoy the hell out of this game on a console and it will great. But there is no way that a multiplat game like this is better graphically than console exclusives, either 360 or PS3.

Around the Network

I can see "AGGH PS3 fans are the ones who think that KZ2 looks better" (even though it does). But check this out. Why is it only the devout 360 fans, who for the longest time have been looking for a game to topple KZ2 the only ones who think MW2 looks better? Look at the "middle ground" people, PS3 fans, multiconsole owners, and they all agree MW2 doesn't look as good as KZ2.

For reminders, GTAIV got a 10 in graphics and that KZ2 scored lower AFTERWARDS. Seriously? What if IGN scored the graphics lower for MW2? Would you still be on your high horse, or just because a number has been attached to it, you're going to gloat?

Well guess what, as someone already pointed out, IGN has 3 different scores for MW2 in graphics: 10, 9.5, and 9.0. KZ2? 10, 10, and 9.5. Add those up and see which number is higher. Nobody ever said that MW2 is a poor graphics game, just that it's not up there with KZ2. YOU give it a rest

mw2 graphics are very good, but not as good as killzone2, not even close to uncharted2,, and i own both ps3 and 360, and play both lots

PullusPardus said:
libellule said:
YOUR VIDEO is taken from the PC version !!!

The full damage control of the 360 fans trying to get the crown back ... so pathetic ...

and after, they call me a fanboy ...

For memory :

PC king : Crisis
Console king : Uncharted2

Let's wait Forza4 selnor will you ...

wait, why would the PC have an X , Y buttons ?  and why it got achievements?

pc version has all of that.

theprof00 said:
PullusPardus said:
libellule said:

The full damage control of the 360 fans trying to get the crown back ... so pathetic ...

For memory :

Rofl, you know what i meant

Around the Network

killzone 2 and uncharted 2 look better than mw2.

but mw2 is the best looking multiplat game, its actually better looking than any 360 game

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

PullusPardus said:
theprof00 said:
PullusPardus said:
libellule said:

For memory :

LOL, that made me laugh.

nono, I meant that it actally has the xbox360's blue x and yellow y buttons appearing on screen. Most 360 games on PC can do that because you can plug a 360 controller into a pc. Plus games for windows also has live for windows. You can earn achievements on your pc now and it syncs with your 360 live account as well.

good graphics, not great. textures are ugly and pixelated

theprof00 said:
PullusPardus said:

LOL, that made me laugh.

nono, I meant that it actally has the xbox360's blue x and yellow y buttons appearing on screen. Most 360 games on PC can do that because you can plug a 360 controller into a pc. Plus games for windows also has live for windows. You can earn achievements on your pc now and it syncs with your 360 live account as well.

You knw tha someone's XBL account and Windows live accounts are the same thing, right?

PullusPardus said:
libellule said:

For memory :

does it sound like the 360 settings ?

Full graphics
1280x1024
Intel core 2 duo e7400 at 3.4GHZ
ATi radeon HD 3850 oc Edition
Asus P5KPL-1600
2GB KINGSTON Hyper X With Cl4 1066MHZ

On the side notes of the videos ... check yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vWels_NHNo&feature=player_embedded

Note : from the youtube comments :

a random guy : "Everybody pause exactly at 1:51 you will see it says press A to..... FAKE NOT ON PC"

another random clever guy : "idiots he using an xbox 360 controller on pc."

Time to Work !