By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfe 2 Graphics. Give it a rest. It's awesome.

dsister44 said:
Killzone might have better graphics, but from what I have seen Modern Warfare looks better

And what do you mean? For me better graphics = looks better.

I think MW2 more fun, but this is another history... in graphics Killzone 2 is better.

Around the Network

i cant beleave that someone would think Modern Warfare 2 looks better then KILLZONE 2

i have both games, and from a mile off KZ2 looks better...alot better
MW2 isnt crap but ur very wrong

ethomaz said:
dsister44 said:
Killzone might have better graphics, but from what I have seen Modern Warfare looks better

And what do you mean? For me better graphics = looks better.

Graphics are a mix of artistic direction and also technical prowless.  Because of this, a technically more advanced game, with a bunch of impressive technology, can end up looking worse than a less advanced game technically.  Even a 480i TV, as far as rendering realism goes, can end up being more impressive graphically.

PlaystaionGamer said:
i cant beleave that someone would think Modern Warfare 2 looks better then KILLZONE 2

MILES?  Helghast SUCKS.  From what I have seen of MW2, the environments are more diverse and interesting.  This could lead someone to believe that MW2 looks better.  Doesn't mean TECHNICALLY it is superior, but the eyeballs find it more pleasant, and "looking better".

richardhutnik said:
dsister44 said:

Art style and environments rendered, or raw horsepower?  Helghast SUCKS as far as being a pleasant environment goes.  Pleasant environments generally look better.

Enviroments.

The humans should just destroy the planet Sith style 

Around the Network

Modern Warfare 2 looks good but that what it nothing spectacular. It looks like standard multi-plat graphics to me. And no way is this more graphically impressive than Killzone 2. No need to hype the game to that extent Selnor.

CGI-Quality said:
richardhutnik said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

MILES?  Helghast SUCKS.  From what I have seen of MW2, the environments are more diverse and interesting.  This could lead someone to believe that MW2 looks better.  Doesn't mean TECHNICALLY it is superior, but the eyeballs find it more pleasant, and "looking better".

You mean HELGHAN my friend. The Helghast are the enemy, and yes the vibrancy in MW2 is more pleasing to the eye, although as I've said, Killzone 2's look was appropriate for it's purpose. Both games look great however, and truth be told, that should be was matters to all of us. Now that I think about it, it's irrelevant which one looks better, get both and enjoy both.

* runs to 360 to start new MW2 mission *

Ok, I stand correct in regards to the name of the planet, but not a critique of the people of Helghan

its funny people complain about there is not much colors in KZ2.
its damned if you do damned if you don't,its the same thing happened when Borderlands went from realistic to cartoonish, some people just like to whine about anything.

next thing probably will be "Zomg i have press buttons to play this game! dats bullshit!"

PullusPardus said:
its funny people complain about there is not much colors in KZ2.
its damned if you do damned if you don't,its the same thing happened when Borderlands went from realistic to cartoonish, some people just like to whine about anything.

next thing probably will be "Zomg i have press buttons to play this game! dats bullshit!"

I like colors in my games. I also like the new look of Borderlands. 

Colors>>Local co-op>>>>>>>>>>>>All else 

offtopic :

Holy S@#$ this game is expensive here
i went and asked so i can try it and see what the hype about, but its like $90 , i guess i'll give it a pass.