By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How did you come up with your forum name?

Simulacrum - its latin.Where did I come up with this name?Its long story.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulacrum

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

It's an homage to the greatest fictional character in my opinion :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

My mom named me d21 and my job named me lewis......well, something like that.

I was looking for a new nickname and I had to think of something badass. I decided to take the name of the last boss in Mace : The Dark Age on the N64.

I couldn't remember his name so I decided to finish it again and finally found out that he is called Asmodeus. I shorten it a few years later because it's a bit too long.

Named after a former Chinese dictator. Caused the largest man-made famine in history in China.

Around the Network

It's because I like the energy drink and the Bible passage.

I may or may not be lying.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

gammer tag ive had sice i first played online long before the original xbox.... i think i liked it because it was the same fwd and bwd

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

My all time favorite game, Roller Coaster Tycoon. I shortened it to RCT, but thought that was too short, so I added "junkie" to the end to emphasize how much I like the game. People now call me RCT anyway. >_>

Mines pretty simple, I own a 1994 Chevrolet Corvette

First 2 letters of my 2 first names and my last name