By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How did you come up with your forum name?

Basically I wanted something that wouldn't be taken and was short. The name Puffy comes from a fat bird that used to come to my girlfriends house and stare at her through the window. I felt the bird and I therefore had a lot in common. She called the bird Puffy and would always tell me about what he got up to that day.

I was at her house when I made the account and that was what sprung to mind.. My old screen name was Morton-jn which was a reference to Morton Koopa Jr.

Around the Network
puffy said:
Basically I wanted something that wouldn't be taken and was short. The name Puffy comes from a fat bird that used to come to my girlfriends house and stare at her through the window. I felt the bird and I therefore had a lot in common. She called the bird Puffy and would always tell me about what he got up to that day.

I was at her house when I made the account and that was what sprung to mind.. My old screen name was Morton-jn which was a reference to Morton Koopa Jr.

Lol, awesome! xD

Theo, short for Theophrastus. I use either on different websites. He's an Ancient greek philosopher, I wanted to pick a name not many people have heard of so I don't need to put XxX's and numbers after it. But I still wanted someone famous, ancient and full of knowledge :D Theophrastus was my xbox live gamertag. But I use Skillgannon on psn, he's from a book by David Gemmel :)

it's the name I was given back in the day when Hera threw me away :'(
I'm not a blacksmith anymore though.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

burgerstein said:
I wanted a name that was unique enough that it would be available everywhere, but ordinary enough that people could remember it. No weird caps or useless numbers. So I thought back to a doodle I had done once, a Frankenstein monster/cheeseburger which I name Burgerstein.

bah. Bugrimmar > burgerstein.

Around the Network

huaxiong is my internet alias. Hua Xiong comes from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I threw in 90 since I was born in 1990.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

made it up for runescape in 01/02 and liked the name so i used it for everything ever since. XD

its just my real name in latin

Rainbird said:
puffy said:

Lol, awesome! xD

Can you blame us!?!

puffy said:
Rainbird said:
puffy said:

Lol, awesome! xD

Can you blame us!?!

Hardly, is there room for a third man outside that window?