By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How did you come up with your forum name?

Its the Name of a character, in my favorite Movie: "Stalker"

Actually Porcupine isn't in the Movie, they only talk about him. :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Well i was going to use IM A TARGET like ive used for my gaming name for years but i had issues creating my account so i couldnt sign in to that account so i created a new one and just decided to use 1337 Gamer

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

old nickname originating from a spelling mistake a friend made of my real name, mashed together with another nickname that they gave me. put the two together and you get trashleg.

it has nothing to do with rubbish/garbage, limbs or destruction.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

my favorite band at the time was Finch and my names phill so i changed it to phinch

One of the main characters in Dune, the greatest Science Fiction book (IMHO)

Around the Network

I was high. I thought at the time it fit my mood perfectly.

Even though I stopped smoking pot 5 months ago I continue to use the name. I like it.

I actually still feel it works well because the birth of my daughter also brought me a state of happiness. So yeah, Euphoria still works.

The number 14 was because the name was already taken on PSN, so I used 14 because it is the day in November when I first met my daughter's mother.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

I was high. I thought at the time it fit my mood perfectly.

Even though I stopped smoking pot 5 months ago I continue to use the name. I like it.

I actually still feel it works well because the birth of my daughter also brought me a state of happiness. So yeah, Euphoria still works.

The number 14 was because the name was already taken on PSN, so I used 14 because it is the day in November when I first met my daughter's mother.

thats sweet ^___^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

When I was a nerdy little eleven year old (instead of the current nerdy 19 year old) I wrote a very weird (and geeky) story about a guy who killed a dragon with the help of Death. His name was Rathanax which then became my screen name.

I then released how incredibly lame that name was and shortened it to the slightly less lame Rath.

Back when I had first started gaming I didn't really have nick. Then I read "Firestarter" (I think it's called) by Stephen King, where one of the characters were called John Rainbird, and the name just clicked.

And my PSN is Rainbird01, because Rainbird was already taken. 01 is just my way of saying "The nick I wanted was taken!" and doesn't mean anything apart from that

Because i really like games from the last generation and i have a feeling I'll like em from this gen too. So there. :)