By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How did you come up with your forum name?

You're a lucky man, puffy.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Ever heard of The Wine Kone?
http://www.youtube.com/user/thewinekone?blend=1&ob=4
Yeah, it's a play off of him I guess.

The bird actually disappeared a while ago so ... no :P

Dr.Grass

I used to 'do' the Cypress Hill song: Dr.Greenthumb when I was drunk or stOned, and my nick was already Grass at the time. So someone put it together and my new nick was born.

From A Great Novel

Around the Network

Mine is a translation of Lupo Alberto, from the homonymous Italian comic about a farm with humanized animals and a wolf in love with a chicken.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Because I am.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

When I first got my Wii for christmas 2006, I also got LoZ:TP. I was really excited and then... it didnt work^^
so, called nintedo, 3 days later had a new wii. my friend was over when it came, and we decided to try Zelda. I decided to name Link "George", cause he looks like the opposite of one. Then we got to name the horse. we decided to do something completely random, and I decided Nuned. Then he said to hang a (capital) Q on the end and pronounced it NU-ned-QUAH. we laughed for like 20 minutes. idk now what was so funny, but now I use the name for everything^^

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

It used to be the username of an old pal, back on other site, so it's a kind of homage.

I can't remember cos I've always had this name.