By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How did you come up with your forum name?

Bullet100000 said:

My Dog who Passed away his name was Bullet and my love for him made it seem like he was one in a Hundred Thousand!!!!!!

Bullet100000

Awww... that's so cute.

Around the Network

um i always have thiis name for evrything...it stands for 4 very important htings to me....Nelson(my dog whos amazing) Kisa(cat my gran had...cool)Anton(thats my name) and Jersey(my place of birth and 13 years of residence.)so yeah...plus people say my name diffrently so it osunds coo

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I choice the nickname JubileeStar for my girlfriend years ago because her middle name is Nova, and she's one of the most joyful/jubilant people i've ever met, i loved every minute with her, and she always knew how to make me happy, by being so light hearted. So Jubilee for her joyfulness, and Star for her middle name Nova.

We dated for 3 years 3 months, but have since broken up, and even though we've both found new partners, we're still great friends. As a homage to her and our relationship from when we were going out, i created AlkamistStar for myself. Alkamist because i love the idea of Alchemy, and have found Alchemist to be very intriguing (just spelled differently for the "cool factor"). Star because of her.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

^Why did she dump u?

I really don't know. Let me lie for you.

I think I originally was going to call myself Chewi, but not wanting to be confused with the Star Wars character, I picked the letters next to C and H and, thus, I was born.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

it's nobody formula.

a GWAR song

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I suppose I just thought "Hey, that would be a cool name!"

First started using it on the Oblivion forums.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

kowenicki said:

A cult footballing hero from the 70's, the first overseas signing for my football team of choice...

So, no... I'm not Polish.

here he is.....

Ryszard Kowenicki  (OAFC 79-81)

Damned not polish;..What UK?  Respect -10

J/K.

I think it is kind of obvious for my name.
Damned

Lostplanet22 said:
kowenicki said:

A cult footballing hero from the 70's, the first overseas signing for my football team of choice...

So, no... I'm not Polish.

here he is.....

Ryszard Kowenicki  (OAFC 79-81)

Damned not polish;..What UK?  Respect -10

J/K.

I think it is kind of obvious for my name.
Damned

You lost your planet, and you've spent 22 years looking for it?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective