By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How did you come up with your forum name?

I used to always say "what sorcery is this?" with an English accent when something unusual happens. Eventually, my friends and I shortened it to "sorcery?" There's a long inside joke behind it that I don't really want to get into.

It's not my usual tag, I normally use AJgoro, which is a reference to my name and Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Around the Network

I used to have nicks like Neoncat , Invisible_Cat etc. , but they were far too used by someone else so I wanted to create unique nick. I did google for different nicks and found out that my current nick is available and nobody has ever used it. So thats why I chose it. I tend to use this nick everywhere. By googling you can find quite much info about me.

font

Obama and the Wii

The main character from Leone's Dollars Trilogy.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

My Mother gave me this name..In other words..it's my name in real life lol.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
My Mother gave me this name..In other words..it's my name in real life lol.

omgz, haxed you now.

Shadowfest is the Strega's name for the holiday which is considered the Witches' New Year. We would know this in the US as Halloween. Halloween was my Gramma Nola's favorite holiday and she passed away in March of 2008. I wanted to have something that would enable me to remember her and so I picked Shadowfest as the name. The 3 on the end is because I am a 3rd in my family.

I wanted a name that was unique enough that it would be available everywhere, but ordinary enough that people could remember it. No weird caps or useless numbers. So I thought back to a doodle I had done once, a Frankenstein monster/cheeseburger which I name Burgerstein.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

my love for final fantasy and rpgs.