By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

On the new thread search feature could you please add the 'Views' aswell when your searching up a thread. I see 'views' as being equally important as 'post'.

For example:

Around the Network

When we enter 'My Posts', couldn't we have a bar on the top for switching between 'My Posts' and 'My Threads', like the one in the 'My Games' section?

But with this:

is there a way to put images from my pc to my sig or posts?
if not can you do it?

morenoingrato said:
is there a way to put images from my pc to my sig or posts?
if not can you do it?

Take your images and upload them to imageshack or some other image uploading website then put them on VG Chartz that way.

I've got one, TalonMan! How about this:

Would it be possible to arrange our collections like we organize game listings in the database? Like, we can list them according to critic score, or sales, or popularity on the site, and thingsl ike that.

Around the Network

add hot topics section in the 2nd tab its missing u have to click on forums to find it

Play Me

I have something else, although i dunno if this is the correct place to ask.

Can it be possible for Contributers to delete news posts. Or at least, for a Contributer to delete there own news post?

I screwed up earlier with an article, and if there was no admin online... It could have turned out really bad.

I bet this has been said atleast once, but I would love if the news articles would be backed up by RSS feed. I want to get into the feeds and would love if one of the sites I mainly visit supported it.

TalonMan said:
Munkeh111 said:
TalonMan said:
Ok - I give up - what's missing and what makes it fake? The 'Playstation 3' text???

This is the proper PS3 logo (without the PlayStation 3 bit):

Old fake one uses this font:

We're talking about the hardware sales flash thing-a-ma-bob, right? Isn't that the logo that's there - minus the 'playstation 3' text? Or, am I totally cracking up and looking in the wrong place...   ???

your looking right, the PS3 logo is incorrect. Its using the PSP font when the PS3 has different font style.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I don't know where to post this so I'll do it here.

I can't change the boxart of the games in my collection. I click on the Edit boxart and once I've changed them, I don't know how to save the changes because It always revert back to the NA covers instead of the PAL covers that I want.

Help me out please.