By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

I've been trying to compare games, and I'm getting weird nonsensical graphs (they look like they're hardware graphs of some kind).

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network
Demotruk said:
I've been trying to compare games, and I'm getting weird nonsensical graphs (they look like they're hardware graphs of some kind).

can you provide a link to your results?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It's actually happening only when I include Cabela's Big Game Hunt 2010...

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Wii+Fit+-+Wii[7480]&reg2=All&game2=Cabela's+Big+Game+Hunter+2010+-+Wii[36274]&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=100

(I wasn't comparing Wii Fit to Cabela, it's just a control)

The "Create New Poll" option just creates a regular thread.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Kantor said:
The "Create New Poll" option just creates a regular thread.

Patience, my friend - patience...

I promised the good people a poll, and they just got a regular thread!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95183&page=1&str=1316100528#

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I think the site needs more game database admins. It gets hard to find them at 1am :)

Can we have hall of fame thread.

Where we put the great threads, the classics.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

if a user clicks "create new poll" he shouldn't be able to actually create it unless he enters 2 options. I've seen tons of threads with a poll, but no selections because people can't be bothered to read what they are clicking.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Their are two things I would like, two not to easy to do things.

One: Can we have notifications if someone post in a game forum....Their are games I like but never really go much on the forums because I am to lazy to go to them everyday especially when no one post in it for weeks. Or atleast an option to get notifications.

Two: Can we have user bans in some sections? As an example someone who trolls in a console section for example Nintendo that normaly would result in a week ban why don't give him a month ban for the nintendo section but give him still the possibility to post in the rest of the forum. I think it is a win win situation. Users will be happy to see the troll not in that particular section for a long time, for the mods it will be good because the user will not easily create an alt account for it like he would do normaly for an ban.

I know Bengabenga liked the idea but would discuss it with some mods first. Never heard what was the result of it, possible BengaBenga never did because he left the site shortly after that post.