By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

It looks like that when I use photoshop:

And then it gives this when uploaded:

Around the Network

There's an error in the age display on (at least my) profile page. It lists me 2 years younger than I am. My birthday is entered correctly.

CaptainHavok said:
There's an error in the age display on (at least my) profile page. It lists me 2 years younger than I am. My birthday is entered correctly.

are you sure you enter it dd/mm/yy most American's would enter it mm/dd/yy.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I have a small problem with the gamer print ad at the top...its claims it has Game T-Shirts that don't suck...BUT...as we all know...ALL Game T-Shirts suck and make you look like a loser.

That's about as likely as me playing by somebody elses rules, which I would never do. I only play by my own rules, nobody elses...not even my own.

Can banned users who have their profile views set to friends only have their ban reason shown when their profile is clicked on by a non-friend?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
nordlead said:
CaptainHavok said:

are you sure you enter it dd/mm/yy most American's would enter it mm/dd/yy.

Ah, that fixed it. My bad.

Could we have the option to change to DD/MM/YY?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I think it's annoying that we can't view the page for the current week's sales (all regions and WW) before we have all the respective numbers. I want to look at the hardware stats, but I can't before SW is in

I don't know what happened to the sales graphs, but they are now semi broken.

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?game1=Wii%20Sports%20Resort%20-%20Wii

that is the link from the game page, but the graph now wants the game ID number tacked in the end within [####]. We really shouldn't need the game ID in the text fields, as I should be able to just type the name out + "- " and not have to use the auto-complete.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Not a complaint or suggestion, but an interesting observation. Go to Game Search with Firefox + Google Toolbar (with Translate), and it will tell you that the page is in Finnish. Click "translate", and it will change the "on" to "is", so it becomes "Game Search is VGChartz.com"

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective