By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

Moderators should be able to edit posts in a locked thread without unlocking it first.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95382&page=3

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

A small thing. I don't think you should be able to post with no writing in your post, if this is possible. This is because I clicked on post by mistake before and a post with nothing in came up.

the main game page doesn't handle this summary properly, but the summary page handles it fine.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=29684

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

A way to de-prioritize games from your game collection.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95736

In polls it seems that questions with long answer options have part of the answers cut off after you vote. But there is plenty of horizontal space for the entire answer - or all six answers - to comfortably fit alongside the percentage bars.

Would it be possible to horizontally expand the display of the answers after one has voted?

Around the Network

I made a thread, but that meanie ioi locked it:

Could you put game-related threads back in Hot Topics/regular boards, please? It's impossible to find the threads or get people to reply to them if they're hidden away in a specific game's forums.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

When you click on 'Game Specific Boards' shouldn't the page consist of this gen consoles instead of old consoles like the Dreamcast, NES, Genesis etc.

It should be the DS, PSP, Wii, PS3, X360 and if theres room then PS2, on the front page.

And a thing you can do because lets say PS3 is on the front page it has over 100 threads about it's game so it'll take up a lot of room, so what can be done here is on the front page just limit each console to the top X amount of game threads, and if you want to view more just have a 'View more' option under.

I'd like to see Completed underneath Now Playing in a Games page. This would allow me and others to see what games i've completed (or yet to complete).

I know for alot of games completed is kinda meaningless when you can complete a game haven't seen even 50% of the content. But I think it could be a good feature, and maybe a good first step to a more complete version.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

The game release dates search doesn't have 2010 as an option. Chaning the url manually works fine.

My recent threads on the left should float so its always on screen when you scroll down.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.