By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSWii both LESS than 30K in Japan....I'm VERY Worried about consoles!

Wii 29,053

PS3 28,671

360 3,221

http://anchorage.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamenews/1255529185/l50

I am VERY VERY worried about PSWii in Japan

they are both ALREADY BELOW 30K.....they just had price drops

what is going wrong with the consoles in Japan? what the hells going wrong?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 13 is needed.

NSMBW is needed.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Well this was bound to happen. I expect some people may be waiting for the PS3 Slim FFXIII edition console. And there are already 8mil+ Wii's in Japan.. I don't think the price drop was going to make Wii hardware sales skyrocket as much as PS3 price drop did. PS3 in Japan should reach 3.9 - 4 mil units by the end of Christmas.

@carl

I have no idea

ioi said Wii could go UP next week

I was confident PS3 would stay over 30K

all hopes are dashed

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I don't believe it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Both New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Final Fantasy XIII are needed.

Hokuto Musou is needed.

The death of the Japanese market is, in my mind, a good thing. It makes way for the UK, huzzah!

Um.........Japan is games?

Seeing as to how the software coming out of there (that isn't 1st-party) has been consistently sub-par (except for a few franchises) Japanese gaming isn't making much headway. Also, the DOMINATING handheld market has substituted consoles "good enough" to meet the people's needs.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."