By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Super Mario Galaxy

9.9 I really liked it but no game deserves a 10.

Around the Network

9.8 Amazing! Its the best game on wii and 2nd best game ever!

+ gravity
- easy and no yoshi!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Is one of the best games i ever played. The music, the gameplay, the innovation, the leves and so many things that make this game (for me) the best on the Wii right now (Even than Zelda).

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Only thing bad about it was that it had to end...

Former something....

The only game I can adequately compare SMG to is Mario64 and the reduced size and more linear nature of each world in SMG was a huge disappointment to me. It seems with an extra decade of technology and the vastly increased store capacity of a DVD Nintendo should have been able to come up with something larger with more freedom.

Around the Network

I would give it a 9.8
It is a solid platformer

flagship said:

The only game I can adequately compare SMG to is Mario64 and the reduced size and more linear nature of each world in SMG was a huge disappointment to me. It seems with an extra decade of technology and the vastly increased store capacity of a DVD Nintendo should have been able to come up with something larger with more freedom.

...the fuck?

This score should not be allowed as it is irrational and obviously this person did not play it!

If you did play it, may god have mercy on your soul.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
flagship said:

...the fuck?

This score should not be allowed as it is irrational and obviously this person did not play it!

I think it's possible for someone not to like it you know.

Boutros said:
dtewi said:
flagship said:

...the fuck?

Yes, but still. A SIX?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Boutros said:
dtewi said:
flagship said:

...the fuck?

Yes, but still. A SIX?

Someone gave CoD4 a 3, and that's getting counted.