By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Super Mario Galaxy

8/10

I never got hooked with it. Huge disappointment for me because I was really hyped for it before actually playing it. There's some great gameplay elements but I didn't like the galaxy concept.

Around the Network

Pixel Art can be fun.

the one gripe i have about this game was that, unless it happened in the final level (121), the fly cap was not used outside the central hub area. And if it was, that means i suck, cause i never found it.

other then that, the game was plenty of fun, beautiful music, and wonderful level design (i dont ever recall being frustrated by the level design for a stupid reason, which says a lot for a game of that length and a platformer).

um..stuff

What's your favorite game Kyliedog? (just wondering)

OT: Oups...SMG has a lot of love. I didn't know it was so big. I don't want to be the lowest score :(

9.2 Easily one of the best wii games out there but there were a few issues that bothered me.

1- it's easy. A bit too easy.
2- I was expecting a little more from the multiplayer mode than just a star.
3- the camera was a bit of a pain at times.

Around the Network

10/10

still my favorite game this gen, the game gives me uncontrolable smile everytime i play it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Obviously great graphics and sound, tight gameplay, fun, creative and ingenious level design but not quite Super Mario World in 3D.

a great mario platformer that kinda puts together what was good about the 2d and 3d mario games. it was just laking in a couple of areas (like lack of Yoshi, GGRRR!).

hopefullr mario galaxy 2 is even better!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

10/10 - One of few games in every generations to get everything right.