By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple: PSP and DS just not cool anymore overpriced too

Seece said:
What. A. Joke.

I second this... common Apple, you can do better then this. Just by slamming the competition you wont have better games

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I hate it when Apple act like this, they fuck up all the time.

Although I do love my iMac, and iPhone.

In value of the games probably the equivalent of a launch production costs priced PS3 that can play a gazillion flash games cause it has a browser.

After playing Doom on the Ipod Touch, I never want to pay for another game on Ipod's again.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Nintendo DS makes the iphone look like a Zune.

Apple is probably jealous of how successful the DS is.

Around the Network

One year ago i read somewhere, that apple wants to dominate the portable gaming market by middle 2009.

I see people running around with iPhones using them as a mobilephone and people with iPod hearing music, but non of the people I know use these for gaming.

I wonder why in the world Apple would downplay the success of the DS.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I wonder why in the world Apple would downplay the success of the DS.

I think it's because they are Communists. And also kitten killers.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

twesterm said:
Ha! I love it when Apple talks about anything else being overpriced.

Ooh, the first response here said everything that needed to be said.  Good work!

I love how they bragged about having a game library 6 times as big as the DS.  I can only name a couple ports on there.

what a joke. Last I checked the 16gb iphone costs $600 without a contract and the 32gb costs $700. In contrast a dslite ranges from $99-139........DSi $200, and the non bundled psp ranges from $139-169.