By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple: PSP and DS just not cool anymore overpriced too

sigh* seems that apple are becoming the new microsoft
and microsoft r more humble now
even tho i love my MacBook Pro and iPhone im starting to hate apple cuz how arrogant they have become
so sad

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network

iPhone sucks for gaming. Sure Bejeweled and other minigames are fun but Metal Gear Solid: Touch and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed both sucked ass!

Does Apple really think their games on iPod Touch/iPhone are on the same level (or even greater) than the DS or PSP??? wow...FAIL

if PSP & DS are really not cool. then say bye bye for the handheld gaming industry.

Iphone is just a joke compared to NDS and PSP. Even WonderSwan has better games than Iphone.

Around the Network

....wait... apple things are more overpriced.
>_o

dude the ipod is a joke as a gaming system. All it gets are shitty games. With a lack of physical buttons games just suck, plus the games look like shit.

They should either stick to ipods for music, or make a handheld gaming system. Don't try to pass off the itouch as a gaming system because it has solitaire, crash: nitro kart, and some other shitty games.

the reason why apple can't be taken seriously in the gaming industry is because apple has no titles WORTH getting an Iphone/Itouch for.

games are too expensive I guess they haven't heard of used games(or price drops for that matter)

OverPriced????

I think they need to take a look at some of their own price tags...

4 ≈ One

Apple has the most overpriced technology out of everyone....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089