By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple: PSP and DS just not cool anymore overpriced too

wake me up when Iphone gets a decent handheld game and not shovelware.

Around the Network

I can't stop laughting at the sheer image of Apple thinking they have mobile gaming platform to rival PSP/DS.

Maybe when they start putting dpads on their phones so people don't have to push finger to the screen all the time when they want to go right we can start talking about them.

At the moment they are point-and-click adventure game platform at most.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I have an iPod Touch and absolutely love it for music, video podcasts, and email, as well as a few other minor tasks such as taking memos. However, when it comes to games, it doesn't hold a candle to my DSi. I also prefer the DSi's browser to the iPod Touch browser for viewing blogs, etc.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Zlejedi said:

Don't forget their #1 'gaming' app is a fart simulator.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Zlejedi said:
I can't stop laughting at the sheer image of Apple thinking they have mobile gaming platform to rival PSP/DS.

Maybe when they start putting dpads on their phones so people don't have to push finger to the screen all the time when they want to go right we can start talking about them.

Umm, this is obviously up to the programmers, but you could just tilt it.  Not saying I'd want to play many action games on it (or any system, really, since I'm not a big fan of them) but it's more than just a touch screen.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Around the Network

The Iphone/Touch doesn't have Mario Kart DS! So, it isn't as cool as the DSi in my opinion.