By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple: PSP and DS just not cool anymore overpriced too

21,178 titles, 50 of which are better than Flash games. The rest, not so much.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

Apple sucks! Microsoft shouldn't have bailed them out in the 90's.

Apple is once again proving how pompous and hypocritical they really are. They are consumate champions of flash over substance, and they have no right to call ANY other piece of electronics overpriced. Say what you will about the PS3 launch price, but Sony was not overcharging for what you received.

Gotta love those apple statements

Apple is pathetic, their crappy products are way overpriced. Most I phone games aren't even that good.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Apple should stay in the OS and computer business where it belongs...

Around the Network

I cannot really add much.

For what you get, overpriced is the word on the many of the game offerings on the iPhone Ap store.

From what I have played, I was amazed at the poor quality of graphics and the slow down (admittedly, these were free games/demo level games ... but still).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Apple is right.

Why buy a $129 DS and/or a $160 PSP when you can buy a $299 IPhone and/or Ipod Touch?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Hahahahaha...ha......ha............wait. What? They're serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Even funnier!!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

So kids cant afford the $30 games, but they can afford a $200 Iphone, $30 unlimited data plan to be able to download the games and another $50-60 a month for the phone plan itself......riiiight...the Iphone is a muuch better option. Try again Apple. Just repeating your weaknesses as your strengths doesn't work on Adults.

Apple, appple, apple; when are ever going to learn *sigh*