By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you respect people with higher post then you?

Soriku said:
I just don't like their style, period. The lyrics are meh, the actual music isn't that good...

Can't expect much from an older band though. That type of stuff was more popular then. I just don't like it.

....... >_>

Kids these days! They wouldn't know good music even if it slapped them with a wet fish, stuck them in a room for 20 years and played Eleanor Rigby the whole time.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

^Just curious

I is usually a positive indication of the quality of their posts.

On the other hand, some silly animated gifs (with a PS3 fucking a 360 for example...) really gives a poor impression....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Depends on the personality of the poster. If he's intelligent and rational, then he immediately has my respect.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I never notice post count.

d21lewis said:
ioi's post count.......

Ioi's post count is multiplied by 1000, because he is ioi, so he actually has over 2 million posts.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

In a word; no. Respect is not linked to post count. That said, some of the veteran posters here are true gems to this site!

As per the thread's topic: No

Reason: One can (if time permits) fluff up their post count into the thousands and make it not look like spam with responses Like: "I totally agree with that" ,"lol that was funny" , "I find that hard to believe" etc etc.

Having a large post count only means you spend too much of your free time browsing this here forums.

they better (shakes fist)

Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

^Just curious

I is usually a positive indication of the quality of their posts.

On the other hand, some silly animated gifs (with a PS3 fucking a 360 for example...) really gives a poor impression....

lol well this is the first negative response to that gif, theres actually been queite a bit of people that find it pretty funny.

illiteratewhino said:
As per the thread's topic: No

Reason: One can (if time permits) fluff up their post count into the thousands and make it not look like spam with responses Like: "I totally agree with that" ,"lol that was funny" , "I find that hard to believe" etc etc.

Having a large post count only means you spend too much of your free time browsing this here forums.

If you had more posts, I might care about your opinion of how I have no life.

See how that works?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective