By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you respect people with higher post then you?

^Just curious

Edit: Excluding the spammers

Around the Network

No since I have no respect for Soriku anymore after him hating SoA and Sonic....

Former something....

At first, not after I've gotten familliar with a lot of posters. Some 14 year olds act more mature than 30+ people.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

No, i respect certain users only not by number of posts. for example, i have more then you but your made of win man.

More posts means nothing.

No. It usually just means they've done more bitching. :/

There are quite a few here that I have respect for though.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

pecking order my friend, anyone who has less posts than me is lower than me, and soriku is the grandmaster of this site :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Theres alot of high post profiles that i dont respect. But you're not one of them Gilgamesh ;D

Absolutely. Site patronage is respectable.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I tend to respect those with higher posts because they've been here longer. To me, respect is all about experience. There are however, a few people I've me on this board who have started in September and have already earned my respect.

This is the true definition of owning.

SuperiorX99 said:
I tend to respect those with higher posts because they've been here longer. To me, respect is all about experience. There are however, a few people I've me on this board who have started in September and have already earned my respect.

14 posts ay? We dunt take too lightly of yer kind around here. I reckon you get on ye ass outta here if ya dunt want any truble

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson