By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you respect people with higher post then you?

Ugghhh.... your reversed avatar is giving me a headache.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Soriku said:
I just don't like their style, period. The lyrics are meh, the actual music isn't that good...

Can't expect much from an older band though. That type of stuff was more popular then. I just don't like it.

You're hitting a record low....

So does that mean... im in the middle now?

What band btw are you guys talking about?

No, I pity them :P

LoL!!! I treat all members the same. I can care less who the MODS are... Ive been checking VGChartz for a while now and I still dont know who the MODS are.

DaBuddahN said:
It depends on the person posting really. I have seen people here with high post counts whom I respect, and other whom I don't. For example, I think CGI is pretty awesome. He prefers PS3, but doesn't go hating on other consoles... And there are others, whose usernames I won't mention who can't seem to wait to into threads of their rival consoles and start complaining and flame baiting.. (Hint: One starts with an S... the other with a K). :)

Admit it, this site was boring while Squilliam was banned. We inject humour into dull fail threads.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

No!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Post count means nothing there are users i dislike with high posts & others i like with low posts but what really matters is that people fear me or love me OR fear how much they love me

i respect most people on here....but i dont even look at the post count

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NO!

Low post counts ftw!

I blame Wii Fit...+!!!

Yes you should respect other people to make them respect you.
Your post may be crazy high but being an @ss won't make people respect you.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!