By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 FIRST REVIEW by PSM3.....21/20!!!! (can this be true?)!

whats sickening is that WHEN the SAME REVIEWER gave infamous 71/100

I'm sure many peole would've felt that was ok

but sudddenly now they are unreliable & blasphemetic

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Crashdown77 said:
Uncharted 2 will be the best game on the PS3, because Uncharted was before, and 2 will probably be better.

That being said, come on people. Saying a game is 21/20, that is better than perfect (it is not possible to be better than perfect, perfect means that NOTHING is better), is a completely rippable thing.

This will be the first game I pick up in 2012-13 when I get my PS3 for $129.99

Boooooooo........

Hey, I have the wifey restriction on video game purchases. I really don't want to have the "But you already HAVE a video game system!" conversation. It can get kinda ugly.

Ogrekiller said:
patapon said:

Upon reviewing the posts in this thread, all I'm seeing is that-

A. The review site did this for shameless self-promotion
B. That this site is Playstation biased and predictably "over hyping" an exclusive
And/or C. 21/20 is blasphemy and proof that the review is not to be trusted

Well people, I'm going to propose a different possibility- D. That the reviewer was just WOWed that much by Uncharted 2.

T'is option D. not plausible? Or do I get an F for this post?

E. Sony pays off this magazine as part of their new advertising campaign

OMG! You could be right! What if they even paid off Naughty Dog to make an awesome game for the same reason? Can we trust no one any more?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

JOhnyBravoos said:
Hey I speak French aussi!

Hey, I've got a few words for you.

Baget= bread

Franc'e= France (I think :/ )

La Lumie es vert= The light is green

Wii Wii= Yes, we print da money

i think this will get 9.6-10 from ign, 9.0-9.2 from gamespot, 9 from eurogamer, 7 from teletext and 7 from edge.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

This thread... Will hit 500 replies... N.O.W... B_E_L_I_3_V_E

4 ≈ One

Any magazine that gives any game beyond its score limits it run by a bunch of crazies. Even if there was a game that was considered by every single gamer to be the greatest game ever made it still shouldn't receive something like 21/20. If I was a loyal reader to the magazine I'd probably stop buying them after that...

On the other hand, I'm mega hyped for Uncharted 2!

CGI-Quality said:
nen-suer said:
@CGI-Quality

let it go man.....let it go

I'm cool man, very cool

Not always, PP showed us you other side

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wow but i think i wait for more reviews.

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
whats sickening is that WHEN the SAME REVIEWER gave infamous 71/100

I'm sure many peole would've felt that was ok

but sudddenly now they are unreliable & blasphemetic

And this is a problem I have with some posters here, they aren't fair about a situation. I have no problem with people objecting to this score, or the circumstances surrounding it, but some of those same people were dead silent when inFAMOUS received a 71 from THIS SAME REVIEWER.

All I'm saying is, be real about it...

I guess MSMS and NSMS is just as severe as "SSMS" (Sony Selective Memory Syndrome).  It really should just be called CFSMS - "Console Fanboy Selective Memory Syndrome."

I don't doubt UC2 will be a great game.  It's whether Sony can market it properly, which is the weakest link.  That's where I think 90% of the games have been underhyped - from Sony themselves.  Just talking about it at conventions is only going to reach fanboys that keep track of gaming news.  You really have to advertise it - in many cases spending as much as the development budgets themselves - in the marketing of the game. 

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.