By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 FIRST REVIEW by PSM3.....21/20!!!! (can this be true?)!

I wouldn't mind that one bit RageBot since I usually just buy a game depending on videos and game description and rarely on reviews.

Around the Network
RageBot said:
Maybe, just maybe, this inflation of grades wil lead to a collapse of the normal game scoring system and lead to a mainly word-centric review system?

As in, pepole will actually HAVE to read the text?

What, read the text? Haven't you noticed that we live in the 21st century and people have no time for stupid things like actually reading reviews. In numbers we trust.

Even in 1984, they knew how stupid it is.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Absolutely stupid score. I hated it when Nintendo magazines were giving mario 64 100% and perfect dark 110% and I hate it now.

There is only one thing over hyping a game leads too and that's disappointment. Whether that disappointment comes in the form of the real critical response or the sales has yet to be seen.

I'm sure its a great game, but this is ridiculous.

FaRmLaNd said:
Absolutely stupid score. I hated it when Nintendo magazines were giving mario 64 100% and perfect dark 110% and I hate it now.

There is only one thing over hyping a game leads too and that's disappointment. Whether that disappointment comes in the form of the real critical response or the sales has yet to be seen.

I'm sure its a great game, but this is ridiculous.

I think using hype to translate into sales is stupid.

Around the Network

cant wait for the game this christmas is going to be awesome with it

@ darth u always get the good threads up b4 any1 else yesterday with the ps3 13mill target and today with this lucky U

Play Me

@JEDE3

I agree, but people get over-excited about stuff when something has a lot of hype. And it almost always leads to disappointment one way or another.

RageBot said:
Maybe, just maybe, this inflation of grades wil lead to a collapse of the normal game scoring system and lead to a mainly word-centric review system?

As in, pepole will actually HAVE to read the text?

Woah woah waoh waoh!!!

It's 2009, my good sir. We stopped reading during the dark ages. 

4 ≈ One

haha.. amazing, freaking amazin

for all those trying to say 50% should be considered average I think when they do the rewiews the percentages are like grades. in the 50% range is failing 60% range a D so 70s would be average with the C. 80s B and 90 and plus an A it is silly to put something above 100% though. We all have our standards but it makes it a little harder to take someone seriously when they put it past there own top score. When they give something a 20 will people be mad it's not a 21 and what if something comes out ever better will it get a 22?
I'm still really looking forward to the game and hope to get to one of the events they have at movie theaters before the game comes out. :D