By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PSP is blatantly better than the DS

Nintendo is archaic, move on.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Aion said:
Yeah i like my psp better than my ds.

Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS have poor grammar.

....notice those who prefer the DS are.. i can't say it. i will get banned you know what i mean, u dont have to be mean.

hmmm... I don't get it. Despite sporting a opinionated title, this article doesn't do anything but ridicule everything and everybody. I'm not sure what the author is trying to say. Anybody have an idea of what the point is?

This is invisible text!

patapon said:
SmokedHostage said:
Aion said:
Yeah i like my psp better than my ds.

Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS have poor grammar.

Notice that people who like the ds like the ds.

EDIT: Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS constantly need to state facts (or opinions) until other people believe it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

This seems fitting.

Around the Network
Goodfella said:
Nintendo is archaic, move on.

Indeed, after this piece I have to say they are.  Why doesn't my DS cause tendon damage?  Curse you Nintendo with your non-crippling hardware.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Killergran said:
hmmm... I don't get it. Despite sporting a opinionated title, this article doesn't do anything but ridicule everything and everybody. I'm not sure what the author is trying to say. Anybody have an idea of what the point is?

He writes satire articles that are 10 reasons or 10 golden rules blah blah blah and I generally like them because I take them as the joke that they are.

Like this one.

theprof00 said:
Somebody put this douchebag out of his misery.

It's not even funny. You can hear the anger in his tone. He really does just hate Sony. He says "riiidge racer" in just about every anti-sony thread he writes.

Old tired jokes are old and tired, and fat

Someone totally missed the satire.

Also I loved this:

I, however, am very logical, almost like Mr. Spock from Star Wars,

Bookmarked for tomorrow.
Will have a good laugh :)

DS has some great DSiware games, and more is on the way, and we have mario & luigi Bowsers inside story on the way. Since when crippling hands is good?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d