By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PSP is blatantly better than the DS

They should start offering courses in school about detecting sarcasm cause some people clearly fail at it

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

I was slightly amused by the hardware redesign part, but the DSiWare part bored me and I stopped reading.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

that was a greatly entertaining read.

jokes could have been a lot better. He sounded like a crappy version of chad warden.. one with less humor and more zzz.

Check out my game about moles ^

SmokedHostage said:
psrock said:
Why is it always ok to poke fun at the PSP? Can someone tell this guy he's not funny.

Because twesterm dislikes some features of the PSP.

Also, you should.  You're probably the most subtle PSP user on this forum.

Twesterm has a thing for sterling beacuse thats like the 3rd threads he's made using his writings.

I only poke fun at the Wii, thank you very much.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:
They should start offering courses in school about detecting sarcasm cause some people clearly fail at it

Like who? Who here defended the ds?

WOW, I just figured out that this came from Destructoid. Not only that, but it came from the one and only, Sony hater Jim Sterling. It all makes sense now...

Notice that predictable behavior is predictable.

LOL

I'm going to write an article.

Why Jim Sterling is a blatantly better than Rolstoppable.

theprof00 said:
I'm going to write an article.

Why Jim Sterling is a blatantly better than Rolstoppable.

Future must-read.

Pixel Art can be fun.