By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PSP is blatantly better than the DS

Well i can tell ya this much PSP has the game in my sig, and DS does not.

The DS has great games fersure, but the lot of which are very PS2 shovleware titles.

Even though this is a funny as hell rant whoever this guy is, it did bring some valid points across funny or not. and to be honest i favor the PSP for one real reason over the DS, if any reason at all... Sony is the ONLY gaming company to ever rise against nintendo in the handheld area of gaming and still be alive to tell the tale, while others have failed to do so.

For that alone its worth praise that the PSP is' at the very least a one of a kind gaming device like no other, with that said it also has more then a few exclusives that makes its PSP 3000 and under prices just.

However... PSP Go... Will not fair so well... they should have dropped the price instead of increaseing it.

In conclusion, PSP is great for what it is, its the only portable gaming device EVER in gaming history to make nintendos portable division lose out on such great "Could Have Been" exclusives such as Dissidia: Final Fantasy or Crisis Core which might have been DS exclusive if Sony didn't intervene with the PSP. so Congrats to Sony for not letting Nintendo having a Monopoly and Congrats to Nintendo for still making Quality gaming devices on the go for so many years.

Around the Network

I am getting a PSP... but this article is comedy gold.

It was an ill-conceived article in this era of oversensitive fanboys.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I prefer to use my DS over my PSP.

I mean Zelda, Pokemon, Mario 64, Scribblenauts? COME ON!

Welcome To Bansville, Twesterm.

Just Because Somebody Likes The Ds Better Than The Psp, It Doesn't Mean There A Fanboy.

Around the Network

And this is Sterling amuses me every now and then: people actually take him seriously.

I agree he completely stretches for reasons here but it's just amazing that people fall for it.

SmokedHostage said:
patapon said:
SmokedHostage said:
Aion said:
Yeah i like my psp better than my ds.

Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS have poor grammar.

Notice that people who like the ds like the ds.

EDIT: Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS constantly need to state facts (or opinions) until other people believe it.

Really now?

Because it seems that DS lovers are complete elitists.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i didn't being a troll could be a job :p

bisexual girlfriends are fun, but it might get you killed, just saying.

little funny little lame little stupid just like me for crippling my hands on my psp