By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PSP is blatantly better than the DS

theprof00 said:
Mendicate Bias said:
They should start offering courses in school about detecting sarcasm cause some people clearly fail at it

Like who? Who here defended the ds?

Well on the Nintendo side we have

"DS has some great DSiware games, and more is on the way, and we have mario & luigi Bowsers inside story on the way. Since when crippling hands is good?"

On the Sony side we have a couple users including you taking this article far too seriously. I know you think Sterling has some sort of agenda against Sony but I just think you need to lighten up a little. For example the interview of his you linked to, I think all he's trying to show is how stupid fanboy arguments are. But believe whatever you want, I don't care.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

^Eh, it's mostly going to be about how fat and lame jim sterling is.

I'll write it by the end of this week and sent you a tell when it's posted.:P

RIIIIIDGE RACER!!!

Favourite E3 moment.

Mendicate Bias said:
theprof00 said:
Mendicate Bias said:
They should start offering courses in school about detecting sarcasm cause some people clearly fail at it

Like who? Who here defended the ds?

Well on the Nintendo side we have

"DS has some great DSiware games, and more is on the way, and we have mario & luigi Bowsers inside story on the way. Since when crippling hands is good?"

On the Sony side we have a couple users including you taking this article far too seriously. I know you think Sterling has some sort of agenda against Sony but I just think you need to lighten up a little. For example the interview of his you linked to, I think all he's trying to show is how stupid fanboy arguments are. But believe whatever you want, I don't care.

Then let me correct you.

They should start offering courses in school about being able to take an insult, cause some people clearly fail at it.

By the way, how many of his articles have you read?

theprof00 said:
^Eh, it's mostly going to be about how fat and lame jim sterling is.

I'll write it by the end of this week and sent you a tell when it's posted.:P

Writing a response bit validates his existence and shows that he got on your nerves. Since it's in part a troll piece, that's exactly what he wants.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

Hey, I want to be a video-game writer too!
What better way than just start insulting someone?

That's just good writing, idiot!

I knew the 2006 sony press confrence was just a giant joke! No way they were serious about a 700$ ps3 @.@

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I can't complain about this guy anymore, he is excited for 3D Dot Game Heroes.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Look, it's not a bad article because it makes fun of Sony.

And it's not bad because it's unfunny, because some parts are funny.

It's just that the source of all the jokes are so lame and old. That E3 was three years ago! It was hilarious when it happened. When I first saw that, it was funny. But the jokes have evolved, there are funnier things to make fun of, like the Natal show at this year's E3. Or how that chick from Nintendo didn't hit the jump button ONCE during the NSMB:Wii demonstration.

There is plenty to joke about, unless you only want to joke about sony. Then you have to use stale, tired material. Like the other poster was saying, Chad Warden is a lot funnier than Sterling, even though they both say essentially the same thing.

He's about as funny as Adam Sandler.

Hahah I laughed

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||