By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PSP is blatantly better than the DS

Nintendogamer said:
DS has some great DSiware games, and more is on the way, and we have mario & luigi Bowsers inside story on the way. Since when crippling hands is good?

This is a sarcastic piece.

Crippled hands are hardcore, like scars and eye-patches.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
patapon said:
SmokedHostage said:
Aion said:
Yeah i like my psp better than my ds.

Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS have poor grammar.

Notice that people who like the ds like the ds.

EDIT: Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS constantly need to state facts (or opinions) until other people believe it.

Okey; iev teken noet.

PSP 4 TEH WINE:::

patapon said:
SmokedHostage said:
patapon said:
SmokedHostage said:
Aion said:
Yeah i like my psp better than my ds.

Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS have poor grammar.

Notice that people who like the ds like the ds.

EDIT: Notice that those who prefer the PSP to the DS constantly need to state facts (or opinions) until other people believe it.

Okey; iev teken noet.

PSP 4 TEH WINE:::

Sorry, I was playing The Legendary Starfy.

Oh, that's nice.

-continues playing the Legendary Starfy-

Pixel Art can be fun.

"Fanboy? No, I'm a satirist."

"Which article of yours are you most proud of, and why?

Sterling: I guess I’d say the Ten Golden Rules of Online Gaming, as it was certainly my biggest and most successful piece. I’d also have to suggest How Prototype is Blatantly Better Than inFAMOUS, as it seemed to be one of the biggest catalysts for the whole bitter debate. I don’t think that argument would have gotten as hilariously ridiculous if my article hadn’t stoked the fanboy fires."

His biggest success is a troll piece. Bravo. Get it? I said Bravo 'cause you suck!

haha awesome

Around the Network

Why is it always ok to poke fun at the PSP? Can someone tell this guy he's not funny.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
twesterm said:
Killergran said:
hmmm... I don't get it. Despite sporting a opinionated title, this article doesn't do anything but ridicule everything and everybody. I'm not sure what the author is trying to say. Anybody have an idea of what the point is?

He writes satire articles that are 10 reasons or 10 golden rules blah blah blah and I generally like them because I take them as the joke that they are.

Like this one.

Well, that piece has a clear underlying point. This one didn't. And I couldn't quite laugh at it either, since it's more attacking and bullying than humor. So... I just don't get it.

This is invisible text!

psrock said:
Why is it always ok to poke fun at the PSP? Can someone tell this guy he's not funny.

You're not funny

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

psrock said:

Because twesterm dislikes some features of the PSP.

Also, you should.  You're probably the most subtle PSP user on this forum.

Pixel Art can be fun.

A bit long but still amusing.