By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PSP is blatantly better than the DS

Sarcasm is for those who are not witty enough to be humorous while saying the truth.

Around the Network

Anyone else disappointed that this wasn't a non -satire piece? I actually wanted well thought out reasons that would spark intelligent conversation.

Not three year old rhetoric spewed by an overweight Seanbaby wannabe. Sigh.

Dude, you are hilariouse, i was wetting myself at this! lol you could be the next zero punctuation.

Proud PLAYSTATION PHAT owner

That was actually a pretty convincing article

I dont think the psp is more secure, if you dont update the firmware you can have NES, SNES, 64 and ps1 emulation for free,also you can download psp games!! its really easy ( i dont have one, but i know a friend that is always doing this)

Around the Network
dorbin2009 said:
Anyone else disappointed that this wasn't a non -satire piece? I actually wanted well thought out reasons that would spark intelligent conversation.

Not three year old rhetoric spewed by an overweight Seanbaby wannabe. Sigh.

this

Once PSP gets Persona 5 then weill talk about who's better. But as it stands now DS > PSP

I thought this was pretty funny but I have to ask...

Am I the only one that finds the DS uncomfortable? Seriously... The only games I can play on it is games that use only buttons, or games that use only touch screen.

A side from that, the PSP fits my needs better.

For me, PSP > DS anyday

4 ≈ One

It was funny... a bit to trollish but funny never the less

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I love my DS -but Valkyria Chronicles 2 out on PSP means PSP wins this battle. As always, it is about software more than hardware.