By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Launches £82m Ad Push for PlayStation 3 Across Europe

Sardauk said:
tedsteriscool said:
o.o

£82 million is a lot...

o.o

How do you know ?

Because its 82 million pounds?

Are you sane?

Around the Network

£82 million? lulz isn't that like $5? lulz ¬_¬ jeebus...

on topic. A normal looking ps3 ad looks...weird. On the one hand I like it on the other it's O.o eh?!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Carl2291 said:
Sardauk said:
tedsteriscool said:
o.o

£82 million is a lot...

o.o

How do you know ?

Because its 82 million pounds?

Are you sane?

I know you like to be a bit agressive with other...

My question is (read above) : Is it big for a huge corporation like Sony to investe 82mil in marketing ?

Simple no ? Do we have past figures of former marketing campaigns ?

IMO it is quite standard... nothing extraordinary here..

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

I should have added the /sarcasm sign at the end of my post as clearly the point was missed ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

kowenicki said:
well £82million is the revenue (not profit) for 330,000 consoles.... so it is a lot!!

Finally a good remark.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

This ad sucks.

Why would people pay £250/300 euros for VidZone and the iPlayer? ADVERTISE THE GAMES, SONY!!!!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I assume the games will get their own ads (at least I hope so ¬_¬)
MS had a series of ads focusing on non-gaming parts of the 360 here in the uk, maybe Sony is doing the same? O.o

Doesn't this include advertising the PSP GO?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

NicholasCage said:
Doesn't this include advertising the PSP GO?

is psp go=ps3?cause title says PS3 ;P

trust me guys ,,this ad is a home hit run ...the game ads will also follow.